Presented by Ducks Unlimited & Simmons Bank:
As we hope many of you have noticed, one of Chêne’s priorities has been to create a customer experience unlike any other. On October 21st, 2023, we are going to take this commitment to a different level. We are excited to announce the Inaugural Chêne Gear Film Festival will be held at the Memphis Botanic Garden - Radians Amphitheater.
Chêne will be also be offering a seated VIP table experience at this event for $2,500 or Single VIP seating as well. These 8 person tables will include optimal viewing for the films, 1 pair of Mossy Oak Bottomland Waders, a Seated Dinner catered by Bart Likes, drinks for the table and several other table gifts. Once again, this event is free of charge, so if you choose to not purchase a table, please bring blankets or chairs for your comfort.
In conjunction with giving back to all of you who have made Chêne a success, we want to say thank you and highlight six of the most talented film creators in the outdoor industry. These artists are going to display their talent through in-depth, cinematic video short stories all focused around the waterfowl industry.
As you will see below in the schedule of events, gates will open at 2:00pm and is completely free of charge. This event will have Live Music, College Football, Local Food Trucks, a Beer Garden and some of the best brands in the industry selling and showcasing their new products. After some time of fun and fellowship, we will begin the film showings at 7:30pm on a state of the art sound system and 40ft big screen. In addition to these films, Chêne will be auctioning off a few larger ticket items in between each video and will conclude with raffle winners at the end of the night. After all the films have been viewed, YOU, the participant, are going to be responsible for voting for the winner. This year’s winner of the Chêne Gear Film Festival will receive a giant cash prize!
We are looking forward to seeing you there,
2:00 - Gates Open
2:00 - College Football on big screens - Vendors, Beer Garden and Food trucks
2:30 - Prime time SEC college football game begins and airs on big screens
3:00 - Food tent with full meals available from Hog Wild Catering—Ernie Mellor
4:50 - Announcements and kick off of events
5:00 - Live Music—Sean Stemaly
6:00 - VIP catered dinner served—Bart Likes Catering
6:30 - Jacob Davis & singer/songwriters
7:45 - Films begin
8:00 - 1 item to be live auctioned between each film
9:45 - Voting for best film
10:00 - Drawings announced and voting for best film & winner announced
Big Stage Auction Items
- (6) Person hunt at White Oaks Duck Woods - Winners of the White Oaks Duck Woods hunt will be treated to a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. Guests will arrive in the afternoon and sip cocktails while watching an unforgettable evening flight of mallard ducks at the property’s observation tower. They’ll then be treated to dinner, spend the night at the farm and hunt a hallowed piece of Arkansas green timber in the morning.
- Adam Campbell trained AKC registered Black Lab - The Chêne Gear dog, Beaux Chêne is sired from “Gus”, the White Oaks dog, with the dam being “Nola” the excellent, well tempered female owned by Jeff Jones. Already AKC registered, Beaux Chêne is 17 months old and has been trained by world renowned dog trainer, Adam Campbell, since he was 9 weeks old. Beaux Chêne is a perfect combination of the hard charging go getter “Gus” and the calmer, easier to control expert hunter, “Nola”. The winner will also receive a Gunner kennel and a package of dog and dog training accessories from Gunner Kennels. Whoever ends up with Beaux Chêne will have an absolute machine of a hunting dog.
- Mossy Oak Jefferson Reserve Bottle of Bourbon from the Mossy Oak Tree (Proceeds to go to Conservation) - This is a bottle of Jefferson Reserve Bourbon. This Bourbon was finished with wood from the legendary "MOSSY OAK TREE" of Choctaw Bluff Alabama. Mossy Oak owns every bottle of this special bourbon and none of the bottles will ever be sold. A limited number have ever been released to help raise money for conservation.
- Catered meal for (12) from Chef Jean-paul Bourgeois - December 9th, 2023 - Chef cooks up one of his iconic duck camp dinners for you and some podnahs!
2023 Ducks Unlimited Shotgun of the Year - Benelli SBE3 28 Gauge- 28 gauge semi-automatic shotgun; 3” chamber- 28” highly polished blue barrel with five extended interchangeable choke tubes- Coin finished receiver- DU exclusive oil-finished walnut stock- Gold inlaid waterfowl scene engraving featuring the DU logo- Engraving pattern compliments DU’s 12 gauge Benelli SBE3 from 2019 and 20 gauge Benelli SBE3 from 2022- Special DU serial number- Gun lock included
- (4) Person , (2) night stay at the Mossy Oak Cottages and play (2) rounds of golf each - Play 2 rounds of golf and stay in the brand new luxurious Cottages located at the Mossy Oak Golf Club. The Cottages are conveniently situated on the tenth fairway and provide spectacular views overlooking the golf course. Each Cottage offers a spacious common area in the center with four individual bedrooms, and each bedroom offers two queen beds. Each cottage consists of four private rooms with a private bath and HD Direct TV in all rooms.
- Ducks Unlimited
- Mossy Oak
- Rolling Thunder Game Calls
- Makers Call Company
- Boss Shotshells
- Apex Ammunition
- Big Al’s Decoys
- Tim Grounds Calls
- Rixey Outdoors
- Turtle Box
- Parish Waterfowl Co.
- Campbells Hillside Kennels
- TWRA Kids
- Easy Money Hunt Co.
- Camo Retro
- Lost Hat Co.
- Memphis Ducks Unlimited
- Grumpy Duck Co.
- Bajío Sunglasses
- Bloodhound Provison Coffee
- Heyday Outdoors
- Hunt To Harvest
- Sabo Outdoors
- Refuge Graphics
Hampton INN & Suites - 175 Peabody Pl, Memphis, TN 38103 - 8.8mi from Venue
Marriott Memphis East, 5795 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38119 - 3.6mi from Venue
ARRIVE Memphis, 477 S Main St, Memphis, TN 38103 - 9.3mi from Venue
Hyatt Centric Beale Street Memphis, 33 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103 - 9.3mi from Venue
The Peabody Memphis, 149 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38103 - 8.7mi from Venue
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis, 5069 Sanderlin Ave, Memphis, TN 38117 - 1.8mi from Venue